My Tomorrow Account was Terminated

Hello
2 days ago i got my debit card and i activated it and today i got this message that my account was Terminated for no reason they didn’t tell me why they just closed it!

Jetzt mal im Ernst was geht den Derzeit bei der Solarisbank vor … das nimmt ja ausmase an sich das darf man echt keinen Erzählen … Ich bin jetzt Baff…
ich wäre dafür das egal aus welchen Grund ein das Konto dicht gemacht wird , das man wenigstens den Grund erfährt… Oh man ich sehe schon wie die die Karre vor die wand fahren

I don’t know what is happening

Bei der Solarisbank weis man nie was da los ist , die Kündigen anscheinend wie die gerade lustig sind…
Hast du dich mit einem Deutschen pass und Deutschen Wohnort angemeldet ?

No French one i don’t like this bank anymore the first time i opened my account i passed the ID verification and i couldn’t login they said there was a glich they said please open a new account so i did it took me 8 tries to pass the ID verification and today they tell me my account was closed

I don’t what happened or why, but that email sounds pretty final. I understand that you don’t like your banking experience to be like this, but perhaps you’re better served at a bank with local branches where you can talk to people face to face. An online only setup is difficult to troubleshoot sometimes.

Ich glaube, du hast da eine falsche Annahme. Dieser Fall ist von den anderen Fällen isoliert zu betrachten. Keine Bank beendet eine Geschäftsbeziehung ohne Grund. Wir kennen nicht die Hintergründe, Kontobewegungen und Nutzung des Kontos (und die gehen uns auch nichts an).

In diesem Fall kennen wir nur eine Seite und dürfen schon alleine aus dem Grund kein vorschnelles Urteil fällen. Die Erfahrung zeigt, dass die meisten Konten wo geschlossen werden tatsächlich gegen die AGB verstoßen haben und die ehemaligen Kontoinhaber gerne auch mal einen Teil verschweigen.

8 „Gefällt mir“

Zitat aus den AGB:

Reasonable cause is given in particular

• if the customer has made incorrect statements as to the
    customer’s financial status, provided such statements were
    of significant importance for the Bank’s decision concerning
    the granting of credit or other operations involving risks for
    the Bank; in the case of consumer loans this shall only apply
    if the customer has knowingly withheld or falsified information relevant to the assessment of creditworthiness,
    thereby causing a deficiency in the credit analysis, or
  • if a substantial deterioration in the customer’s financial
    status or in the value of security occurs or threatens to
    occur, jeopardizing the repayment of a loan or the discharge
    of any other obligation towards the Bank even if security
    provided therefor is realised, or
  • if the customer fails to comply, within the required period of
    time allowed by the Bank, with the obligation to provide or
    increase security according to No. 14.2 of these General
    Terms and Conditions or to some other agreement.

Unfortunate if you think they closed it for no apparent reason. Nevertheless, they don’t have to tell you why. Pretty standard in banking if you ask me.

Thank you i really don’t know why but 3 days ago i got the debit card and i used it it i have 2 EUR in my account and they just closed my account

The exact same thing happened to me.
Opened my account, received the card, tried to connect to the app to set it up but couldn’t log in. And the next day I received the same email…

Saw similar comments on the web. Appears to me that they have an issue on their side…
Pretty poor experience for a bank that I was really happy to find…

Ja ich würde mal sagen … Läuft bei Solaris was Kunden Kündigen angeht …
Und ja ich weis , wer weis was dahinter Steckt…
Aber wir müssen mal auf das ganze Schauen …
2 Leute die ich über Facebook kenne wurden auch von jetzt auf heute gekündigt und die haben ihr Konto , Als Gehaltskonto genutzt und keine Ebay Verkäufe drüber abgewickelt

Man muss bei einer Kündigung seitens des Dienstleisters (der ja eigentlich Geld mit dem Konto verdienen will) genau hinschauen, warum die Kündigung ausgesprochen wird und sich auch die Mühe machen, die Referenz in den AGB nachzugucken. Das mag dann zwar immer noch unbefriedigend sein (und vielleicht sogar falsch!), aber erfreulicherweise gibt es ja ganz und gar kein Monopol, was die Auswahl an Konten angeht.

Nicht jede Kündigung ist unverschämt und frech und grundlos. Ganz im Gegenteil, ein Unternehmen, das von Kunden und deren Aktivitäten auf dem Konto lebt, wird sich gut überlegt haben, Konten zu schließen und die negative PR auf sich zu nehmen, die das mit sich bringt.

1 „Gefällt mir“