Service Design ideation workshop

Dear Tomorrow community,

I will be conducting an ideation workshop on Tuesday 28 July, at 6 pm (German time). Participation is free, voluntary, anonymous and open to Tomorrow users and enthusiasts.
It would be wonderful if you could be there.

An ideation workshop is a group activity in which people from different backgrounds and with different points of view get together and work in groups to have as many ideas as possible about a given challenge.

Who can participate?
Anyone who knows Tomorrow.
No experience on service design or ideation is required.
You do not need to be an expert on fintech or sustainability to participate.
I will be guiding you throughout the workshop activities.

Workshop details

• Duration: 1 hour
  • Maximum number of participants: 12
  • Language: English
  • I will be running the workshop on Miro and will share the link to the workshop board in this thread a few minutes before the start. Don’t worry if you have never used Miro before, it’s a very intuitive platform that runs on your browser. I will dedicate a few minutes to making sure everyone can use it for the workshop activities.

Context
I am working on the final thesis of my Master in Service Design in Milan, Italy. The goal of the thesis project is to analyse Tomorrow, to identify improvement opportunities and to redesign part of the service.
I have been using Tomorrow myself and doing user research for a while now. This has allowed me to identify some frustrations and challenges, which will serve as the starting point for this ideation workshop.

The scope of my thesis work is purely academic.
I will not collect any personal information from participants.
Please feel free to ask me for more information or details.

If you wish to confirm your participation, please reply to this message or write to me in private.

Vielen Dank!

Looking forward to your feedback,
Marta

3 „Gefällt mir“

Having worked with @marta before, I can only wholeheartedly recommend that everyone check whether they have time to do this, and participate if at all possible.

3 „Gefällt mir“