Kontakt Tomorrow-Bank

Ich frage mich, wie ich in einer dringenden Sache jemanden von der Tomorrow erreichen kann.
Auf Mails an den Support antwortet niemand.
Niemand ist telefonisch erreichbar. Zu keiner Zeit.
Live-Chat ist während der Live-Chat-Zeiten nicht besetzt. Verweist nur darauf, während der Öffnungszeiten erneut zu melden. Öffnungszeiten sind jetzt, während am Live-Chat nur Bots sitzen…

Gibt es tatsächlich dort noch Mitarbeiter:innen???
Existiert diese Bank noch???
Ich mache mir wirklich Sorgen.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hallo @Batti, du kannst ja mal die Telefonnummer posten, die du versucht hast anzurufen. Dann können wir dir sagen, ob du auf dem richtigen Weg bist.

Prinzipiell ist der Support jeden Werktag erreichbar.

Ich frage mich genau das Gleiche. Ich habe gestern und heute den Support über die App angerufen. Es ist offensichtlich, dass niemand jemals das Telefon abnehmen wird und die aufgezeichnete Nachricht sagt mir, ich solle stattdessen den Chat benutzen (die Nummer, die ich über die App bekommen habe, war +494040119080).

Ich habe den ganzen Tag versucht zu chatten, aber der Bot sagte mir ständig, ich solle es ab 12 Uhr noch einmal versuchen. Ich habe es um 9:00 Uhr, um 13:00 Uhr und um 16:00 Uhr versucht, immer die gleiche Meldung: Niemand da, senden Sie eine E-Mail.

Ich schickte eine E-Mail und erhielt eine automatische Antwort, in der mir mitgeteilt wurde, dass es Tage dauern würde, bis mein Problem bearbeitet werden könne. Dringende Angelegenheit? Kein Problem, Sir, benutzen Sie den… Chat!

Ich habe den starken Verdacht, dass ein einziger Mitarbeiter für alles zuständig ist, was beängstigend ist, wenn man mit Bankangelegenheiten zu tun hat, von denen einige dringend sind.

Ich habe diese Telefonnummer angerufen: 040 2286 1410, eine andere habe ich nirgends gefunden. Es läuft eine Ansage, man konzentriere sich auf den Live-Chat. Dieser ist offenbar nur mit Bots besetzt, ich habe es mehrfach versucht während der Öffnungszeiten (auf die der Bot verweist, zu denen ich dort jemanden erreiche). Auf Mails an den Support oder auch an die hello-Adresse gibt es keine Antwort.
Ich mache mir echt Sorgen um mein Geld, welches bei dieser Bank liegt.

As an update: I was able to reach support via chat this morning, which is good. Unfortunately, the internal process requires to wait 5 full working days before an investigation on my missing funds can be started, and it’s only been 4 days and a few hours. I’ve never been faced with such delays including for large transfers but at least I have my response, so yesterday was probably just an unusual case of bad luck in terms of support availability.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Just out of curiosity - where is the transfer coming in from?

Regardless of that, I could see a large transfer being flagged for potential money laundering by an algorithm for various reasons. And once that happens, there’s just loads of due diligence on the part of the banks. Nobody wants to be the black sheep.

Thanks for your update at any rate :slight_smile:

This is a SEPA transfer coming from the account in my name in France. It’s a fairly large transfer as I’ve decided to accept my permanent immigration in Germany and start using my account in Germany as my main account, rather than just the recipient of my salary and support for a joint account with my partner. So basically my savings are being transferred to my Tomorrow account.

Obviously I probably picked the worst possible time to execute such a transfer, but for fiscal reasons i needed to liquidate my positions in 2022. Now i’m in this weird position where i transferred my exepenses to my for now empty tomorrow accout a little too early and there are back-charges left and right. Quite uncomfortable, and in some cases pricey as you can imagine.

Anyways, 5 full working days is still unheard of for me to consider starting to take a look, but I also understand that Tomorrow is not responsible for the actual transactional part of the banking, operated by Solaris, so I don’t doubt that there is genuinely nothing that Tomorrow teams can do at this point. That’s a situation i put myself in when choosing a banking plateform, and I might need to reconsider if that’s going to be my main/only operator to be honnest, but for now it is what it is and I can only cross my fingers and hope for a prompt resolution and limited damage. :slight_smile:

Huge incoming transfers from foreign bank accounts into a Solaris account are basically asking for trouble. There have been quite a few similar reports. Solaris will at some point get back to you and require you to fill out a form where you have to explain in detail where the funds are coming from, as for money laundering suspicions.

Es tut uns leid, dass wir gestern eine reibungslose Support-Erreichbarkeit nicht gewähren konnten. Aufgrund von Krankheitsausfällen (wir spüren es momentan alle, oder :face_with_thermometer:) können wir momentan unsere telefonische Erreichbarkeit nicht garantieren. In solchen Situationen verweisen wir auf den Live-Chat, da wir dort zeitnah und persönlich reagieren können.
Gestern gab es zusätzlich eine Betriebsversammlung, an der auch das Support Team gesammelt teilgenommen hat. Es tut uns leid, dass unsere Erreichbarkeit dadurch so stark eingeschränkt wurde. Jetzt sind wir aber wieder für euch da. :green_heart:

We are sorry that we could not grant a smooth support accessibility yesterday. Due to sick leave (we are all feeling it at the moment, aren’t we :face_with_thermometer:) we cannot guarantee our availability via the hotline at the moment. In such situations we refer to the live chat, because there we can react promptly and personally.
Yesterday there was also a staff meeting, in which the support team participated collectively. We are sorry that our availability was limited so much. But now we are here for you again. :green_heart:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Wow that is very useful information, very worrying as well. We’re not talking „huge“ though, low five figures. I sincerely hope that this won’t happen, because I cannot afford more delays and damage is already being done.

Kann man sowas wie die Betriebsversammlung in Zukunft vielleicht im Supportbereich der App als kleines Pop-Up oder so temporär sichtbar machen?
Dann würde jede/r gleich Bescheid wissen.

3 „Gefällt mir“

Das nehmen wir uns für die Zukunft mit, danke für den Hinweis!

6 „Gefällt mir“

Das ist eine sehr gute Idee!

Regarding my personnal issue, since this has to do with the whole Support Contact original topic, in cases where there is a strong suspicion that Solaris is holding up the process and will eventually delay it further with some additionnal documents request, is there any way that I can proactively get in touch with Solaris teams without having to wait for the standard process 5 working days before my case can be transferred?

As it’s clear that Tomorrow teams can’t do anything in this case despite all their good will, and the situation is critical for me?

Regarding your situation I would recommend to get in touch with our support team. It is very difficult to share information regarding certain processes, if we cannot assess the scope of your personal situation. Thank you! :blush:

According to this site (which I’ve found to be trustworthy in the past), that might be the reason:

• Auslandsüberweisungen ab 12.500 Euro sind gemäß Paragraf 11 Außenwirtschaftsgesetz (AWG) der Deutschen Bundesbank zu melden.

I’m guessing Solarisbank has to clear the transfer with the German Federal Bank. And knowing German bureaucracy, I could absolutely see this taking longer than a normal human being would expect.

3 „Gefällt mir“

I did, and the answer was that noone would actually take a look until at least 5 full working days since the booking of the missing transfer (initiated on Saturday, booked on Monday first thing in the morning, so 4 full working days so far). And to get back in touch next Monday to start looking. I don’t want to overflow the support channels right now especially since it seems like you folks are struggling, regardless of how damaging the situation is for me right now, if there’s nothing you can do.

I’m guessing Solarisbank has to clear the transfer with the German Federal Bank. And knowing German bureaucracy, I could absolutely see this taking longer than a normal human being would expect.

Yes, I see it now, and this is scary. I imagine there is no way anyone can actually share information with me about the current status of the transfer since Tomorrow teams can’t look and Solaris teams can’t be bothered until a full week has passed.

I’ll have to find a way, again I appreciate the nice wishes and can only cross my fingers that this issue gets resolved faster than the signs seem to indicate.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Update: the funds have cleared. This is an enourmous relief. I’ll contact support to see if my ticket can be closed so I don’t take up more of their time.

Thanks to everyone for the valuable information shared.

I will make sure i operate a bit differently and with more foresight on possible delöays in the future.

5 „Gefällt mir“

Things will also most likely become more streamlined the longer you use your new account for regular daily spending.

Also Werktags hatte ich bis jetzt zumindest im Live chatvimmer schnellen und Top Support von Tomorrow, telefonisch wäre natürlich ein träumchen grade für bestimmte Themen ABER wie hier ja auch schon geschrieben wurde ist es grade in solchen Zeiten wie jetzt nicht immer möglich alles auf einmal aufrechtzuerhalten da sollten wir Kunden bisschen dran denken :wink:

1 „Gefällt mir“

meine Karte wurde gestohlen und die Herrschaften wollten munter einkaufen: das 2FA ging das nicht aber man hätte natürlich nachvollziehen können, wo die Leute gerade so sind… das hätte sich auch die Polizei gewünscht doch leider hiess es tagelang „wir sind zur Zeit im Meeting“, alternativ auch "außerhalb der Support-Zeiten (13:15 Nachmittags!). Die Kartensperre immerhin ging über die App, die Neubestellung auch doch gerade bei diesem Diebstahl, einer Serie von Einbrüchen, wäre es essentiell gewesen, jemanden von Tomorrow zu erreichen.

War aber nix… machen die Herren halt weiter so…