Hello There! A question about topping up the Tomorrow Card

Hello i was wandering what are the ways to top-up our card/account, as the site only states that, „cash deposits aren’t supported yet“ but doesn’t describe the ways to top up the account, so what are they?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi @kriixone, and welcome to the forum.

You can transfer money into the account via SEPA money transfer. You can also link your PayPal account to the Tomorrow account and then transfer money from there, but that’s essentially just a SEPA transfer as well. Same goes for salary or wages being directly paid into the account.

Beyond that, I haven’t personally used any other methods and am not aware of any other methods. It all comes down to regular money transfers (which is very common in Germany, but extremely uncommon in the United States, for example).

Thank you very much for the fast response! it would be nice to add this info on your website, nonetheless, waiting patiently for my new card, and that solves my doubts!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I’m just a moderator here, but maybe @Vinz or @Milena can forward your request to the appropriate person(s).

@kriixone Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here and thanks for not shying away because most threads are in German. We are inclusive, so always feel welcome to post in English.

As @tinu rightly pointed out, as of right now there are a couple of ways to top up your account. Cash is still a difficult topic. While we know that many people are longing to see that feature implemented, it is rather costly (the service, I mean) and since cash is (very) slowly dying out, the implementation doesn’t have the highest priority (since there are so many features we are looking to release).

We’ll keep you posted in this channel as well [HEUTE] Barzahlen - aber mit dem Handy

1 „Gefällt mir“